As the party uses services of the Company, the Company may collect personal data and any other data from the party in accordance of the followings;
Unidentified personal data: as the party uses the services of the
Company, the Company shall collect the unidentified personal data
which is a non-personal data. Such data consists of IP address,
the type of internet browser, other qualifications of the party’s
equipment, software of the party, domain name of the internet
provider, the party’s approximate address and service history, and
unidentifiable personal data in general. The data is obtained by
technological method and is unidentifiable. In addition, the
Company may collect unidentifiable personal data from other
persons apart from the party (consisting the previous mentioned
data types). This additional unidentifiable personal data from
other persons apart from the party may be compiled with other data
detained by the Company.
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent. And these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. The iOS platform will alert you the first time the Company app wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request. Android devices will notify you of the permissions that the Company app seeks before you first use the app, and your use of the app constitutes your consent.
- Provide, improve and develop our Services to provide customer support to the Company and send updates and administrative messages;
- Send or facilitate communications between you and our courier such as estimated time of arrival (ETAs), mobile number.
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
- For business reasons: the Company has rights to process personal data of the party for business reasons in order to improve content and details of services for better understanding of its users, to improve services, to restrain and identify the offenses, to enforce terms and conditions of the services, to perform user account management, and for preparation altogether with general management of services and business management of the Company.
The Company may share the information we collect about you as
described in this Statement or as described at the time of
collection or sharing, including as follows:
Through Our Services
We may share your information:
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate; and
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our User agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company or others;
- With the general public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our Services that are viewable by the general public;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
- Agency, adviser and other related persons: as any other business, the Company occasionally needs to outsource other companies to carry out certain procession of the Company, for example; mailing, sale of goods, data base security, and payment management. As other companies represent the Company, the Company may reveal data including personal data to the outsourced companies for proper performance.
The Services may integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you share actions you take on our Services with other apps, sites, or media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly. However, you will still be able to use our Services.
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your online or in-app account. If you wish to cancel your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if you have a standing credit or debt on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
The Company will comply with individual’s requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law.
The Company request permission for our app’s collection of precise location from your device per the permission system used by your mobile operating system. If you initially permit the collection of this information, you can later disable it by changing the location settings on your mobile device. However, this will limit your ability to use certain features of our Services. Additionally, disabling our app’s collection of precise location from your device will not limit our ability to collect your trip location information from a Driver's device nor our ability to derive approximate location from your IP address.
The Company may also seek permission for our app’s collection and syncing of contact information from your device per the permission system used by your mobile operating system. If you initially permit the collection of this information, iOS users can later disable it by changing the contacts settings on your mobile device. The Android platform does not provide such a setting.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about Services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations.
The Company may change this Statement from time to time. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your personal information, or to the Statement, we will provide you notice through the Services or by some other means, such as email. Your continued use of the Services after such notice constitutes your consent to the changes. We encourage you to periodically review the Statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com .